Big NameText

Isabel Ng

Isabel Precioso Bio

♥ Isabel is th name.
Febuary Baby. Nineteen
Proud to be a Pisces.
Mummy of Lucian Ang

- If i die young, send me away with words of a love song -

I enjoy sharing my everyday life to everyone by blogging ever since 2007 . I am married to a very capable man who works hard for our future . Feel free to leave me a tag on my tagbox if you have any questions or probably anything you would like me to blog about .

Special note : Vanessa have al
ways been there for me since 2009 . Going through thick & thin together . She's th only girl who knows everything i went through & she knows me th best . I appreciate having her in my life & i would never want to lose her . (: Girl , i want to thank you for everything you've done for me .

Twitter : twitter.com/_isabelnzy | Instagram : isabelnzy | Facebook : facebook.com/mylastvalentine

Shoutbox

Sunday, November 9, 2014

I'm back once again to upload all of the pictures that most of you are waiting for for a long time . We'll start off with photos from my pre wedding photoshoot , followed by a video made by my cousin which can only be viewed from a laptop or desktop . Mobile phones will not be able to play it due to the songs used in the video . Then there are also many photos that was taken from that day by my cousin as well . I didnt upload them all as that would be too much photos . So this post will be more of photos than talking (; Here's a picture of my baby bump at 19 weeks before we start to browse the photos !


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------










































----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the link to watch the video of my big day
Isabel and Marcus Wedding Day

My make up artist doing my make up for the big day early in the morning !









TADAAHHHH !





Here comes the groom !
















Reached the groom's uncle's house !








At the chalet where everything will be held here !
There's bungalow 18 & 20






A photo of the Groom & the Bride with the Bride's Grandparents 


 

Two gold necklaces from grandma & mum


Its solemnization time !













You are now man & wife 


Some photos with friends that came (: 









No comments: