Big NameText

Isabel Ng

Isabel Precioso Bio

♥ Isabel is th name.
Febuary Baby. Nineteen
Proud to be a Pisces.
Mummy of Lucian Ang

- If i die young, send me away with words of a love song -

I enjoy sharing my everyday life to everyone by blogging ever since 2007 . I am married to a very capable man who works hard for our future . Feel free to leave me a tag on my tagbox if you have any questions or probably anything you would like me to blog about .

Special note : Vanessa have al
ways been there for me since 2009 . Going through thick & thin together . She's th only girl who knows everything i went through & she knows me th best . I appreciate having her in my life & i would never want to lose her . (: Girl , i want to thank you for everything you've done for me .

Twitter : twitter.com/_isabelnzy | Instagram : isabelnzy | Facebook : facebook.com/mylastvalentine

Shoutbox

Thursday, November 20, 2014

baby boy at his 5th month 


iphone 6 gold & iphone 6+ space grey for me & hubby


 me & you pandora charm from hubby

Its Thursday today & i went to kkh yesterday for my monthly check up . It was my first visit at kkh because previously i have my monthly check up done at a private clinic . So it was kinda confusing for me . You have to go here & there , do this & that . Luckily hubby was able to get an off day to accompany me yesterday if not i think i would have been so so lost at the hospital not knowing what to do . Hubby was feeling a little lost as well but at least its the two of us feeling lost . Better than me feeling lost alone hahaha . So i had my ultrasound done & it was done quite detailed because i think there's a trainee doctor around . I saw my little boy's head , face , arms , body , legs , heart beat . He've grown so big now . He was being naughty & shy during the scan i guess hahahaha the doctor was having trouble taking photos of him for some records use . He just flips & turn around here & there . Hubby's heart skipped a beat when the doctor say little precious seem like a girl . But after that they managed to see his tweety bird & they said he's not a girl , he was just closing his legs just now . But anyway , i'm gonna have my ultrasound done again on the 28th of this month for the more detailed one . Looking forward !
P:S I now many of you wont be able to figure out how to see an ultrasound photo but dont worry because you're not the only one .

About 3 days back which is the 17th , me & hubby went down to rivervale mall to recontract his phone line & sign a line for me . I've gotten myself an iphone 6 gold while hubby got an iphone 6+ space grey . I would say the battery life for both phones are pretty lasting as they can last for the entire day . Iphone 6 is for people like me with small hands & Iphone 6+ will be for people with larger hands . But hubby said that he feels insecure holding on his phone because its too big & it will drop easily if you're not careful .

On the 14th , hubby bought me a Me & You charm from pandora & it wasnt any special occasion . We just happen to pass by a pandora shop & he asked if i wanna go in & take a look . It was also a newly opened outlet at NEX . So i went in to take a look because i wanted a baby boy charm which looks like this , 


When i was browsing through , hubby ask me to ask the sales attendant if there's any just married charm or something . But i didnt like any of what she showed me . Then i saw this Me & You charm which i find quite pretty . Hubby then decided to buy one for me . I asked him why are you buying me a pandora for no reason & he said ' long long one time nevermind ' . Hahahaha i have been stuck with only one charm since the day he bought it for me & i have been waiting for many months for a second charm . He also said that we'll get the baby boy charm after little precious is born . How exciting ! Well i guess i'm just gonna end the post here for today & i 'll update it again soon . Probably after a day or two after i've done my scanning on the 28th . Thanks for reading , stay tuned !

No comments: