Big NameText

Isabel Ng

Isabel Precioso Bio

♥ Isabel is th name.
Febuary Baby. Nineteen
Proud to be a Pisces.
Mummy of Lucian Ang

- If i die young, send me away with words of a love song -

I enjoy sharing my everyday life to everyone by blogging ever since 2007 . I am married to a very capable man who works hard for our future . Feel free to leave me a tag on my tagbox if you have any questions or probably anything you would like me to blog about .

Special note : Vanessa have al
ways been there for me since 2009 . Going through thick & thin together . She's th only girl who knows everything i went through & she knows me th best . I appreciate having her in my life & i would never want to lose her . (: Girl , i want to thank you for everything you've done for me .

Twitter : twitter.com/_isabelnzy | Instagram : isabelnzy | Facebook : facebook.com/mylastvalentine

Shoutbox

Tuesday, December 2, 2014





It was the 27th of november which was my grandma's birthday . I took a train back home in the evening to celebrate her birthday . Shara , my cousin & her mum came as well . Shara also brought a good friend along with her . They bought her a new house phone as the one she had spoilt but sadly , the phone cant be used yet haha because we cant find where is the plug for the house phone . They bought grandma a banana chocolate cake . Nothing really very special because they brought grandma to eat at manhatten fish market a week before but we all know she's happy . Stayed to chit chat with her & took some polaroids then pasted them on the wall next to her bed . She was so amazed that the photos are so clear & all . Anyway Shara brought me my " belated " wedding gift . " Belated " because she went to buy it before my wedding but only had the chance to pass it to me now hahaha it was a Bride & Groom charm from pandora ! Thanks ! At the end of the day , Shara's friend gave me a lift home , how nice . Thanks again ! 

On the 28th , i had an appointment at KKH for a detailed check up . Hubby specially took an day off on this day so he could accompany me along . Before we left home we were asking each other if we've forgotten to bring anything needed & nope , nothing was forgotten until when we reached the hospital , we realized that i forgot to bring my appointment booklet . Hahahaha doesnt matter anyway , they still let me do my check up . I swear the ultrasound machine was so so clear this time . I could see everything so clearly , the nose , the mouth , the bones , everything except for the genital part of my little boy LOL ! But this is the third doctor telling me its a boy . So yeah , triple confirmed that i'm expecting a boy . So they were checking all the body parts of my little boy to check if everything is good & normal . But my little boy is being naughty when it comes to checking of his heart . He had his arm blocking the doctor's view for this moment & then facing down for another moment . So i was asked to turn to my right & try to cough . Hopefully that will change the position of my little one inside but nope . He's still not letting the doctor check him . Doctor tried pushing my tummy , gently of course & after some time she got kinda pissed . Before that she already asked me to go for a walk for around half an hour . She have been trying to check his heart for about 15 minutes before my boy decides to be good . & everything turned out to be good & normal . My next appointment will be on the 29th of december which is just visiting the doctor & 20th of january which will be another scanning . So visit often to look out for updates ! :D Have a nice december !

No comments: