Big NameText

Isabel Ng

Isabel Precioso Bio

♥ Isabel is th name.
Febuary Baby. Nineteen
Proud to be a Pisces.
Mummy of Lucian Ang

- If i die young, send me away with words of a love song -

I enjoy sharing my everyday life to everyone by blogging ever since 2007 . I am married to a very capable man who works hard for our future . Feel free to leave me a tag on my tagbox if you have any questions or probably anything you would like me to blog about .

Special note : Vanessa have al
ways been there for me since 2009 . Going through thick & thin together . She's th only girl who knows everything i went through & she knows me th best . I appreciate having her in my life & i would never want to lose her . (: Girl , i want to thank you for everything you've done for me .

Twitter : twitter.com/_isabelnzy | Instagram : isabelnzy | Facebook : facebook.com/mylastvalentine

Shoutbox

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Ultrasound scan done yesterday at 29 weeks 
Weighing 1.5kg

Baby bump at 26 weeks

All of these between $200 to $300

 A set bought by my parents to little precious

Ajisan ramen

Tokyo Banana cake with banana filling in it

Bird nest cooked by mother in law

 Chicken mushroom spaghetti at jack's place
Ikea's pasta meatball

Hello guys , after a long disappearance of 20 days , i'm back with another update . We've hired a maid to help me out during my confinement & even after to takecare of my baby . & she will be coming in about 11 days . Went to ikea the other day with hubby's sister & mother in law to buy a bed for her & we also bought a baby cot at only $79 with 2 adjustable heights . We have gathered quite almost everything that baby needs when he's born . We actually spend a bomb at this shop near our house that sells baby stuffs while there's this group on facebook that sells either brand new baby items or 2nd hand baby item at a cheap price . They even have people giving away baby clothes for free . Hubby's friend invited me into a few groups like this & i found this girl giving away baby boy clothing for needy mummies & i met up with her after work to collect it . Work . Did i mention work? Yes hahaha i'm currently working as a part time beautician at serangoon central . Basically just helping out & doing basic cleansing . Will only have to work 12 days per month , & 8 hours per day . Even though its still 8 hours per day , i'm starting to feel the ache around my ankles & my back still ache as usual even though i'm sitting down . I've actually gained 12kg after my pregnancy & none of these 12kg goes to me . Hahahaha okay. maybe a little but i swear i dont look horribly fat . 1.5kg goes to my little boy & the rest are probably the water inside & things like that . In a blink of an eye , 7 months have passed so quickly & i'm gonna go into labour in 2 months time or even less than that . The more i think about it the more nervous i get . Well , first time mum . Everybody gets nervous . Many people have been asking me if i'm going for c-section or natural or taking epidural . & also after listening to a few opinions from friends & family , i would like to try for natural birth but its gonna be super tough . I have no idea if my body can withstand everything but i have to try right ? They say that i'm very young & everything should be okay . My problem & my worry is what is it gonna feel like , will i be able to take it , will i this , will i that . Hahaha no pointing fretting so much . When the time comes , my body will do everything . What i need to do is to have a positive mindset . Anyway , i guess my next update will be in 4 weeks time which is my next check up . So thats it for today . Byeee !!

No comments: