Big NameText

Isabel Ng

Isabel Precioso Bio

♥ Isabel is th name.
Febuary Baby. Nineteen
Proud to be a Pisces.
Mummy of Lucian Ang

- If i die young, send me away with words of a love song -

I enjoy sharing my everyday life to everyone by blogging ever since 2007 . I am married to a very capable man who works hard for our future . Feel free to leave me a tag on my tagbox if you have any questions or probably anything you would like me to blog about .

Special note : Vanessa have al
ways been there for me since 2009 . Going through thick & thin together . She's th only girl who knows everything i went through & she knows me th best . I appreciate having her in my life & i would never want to lose her . (: Girl , i want to thank you for everything you've done for me .

Twitter : twitter.com/_isabelnzy | Instagram : isabelnzy | Facebook : facebook.com/mylastvalentine

Shoutbox

Friday, May 15, 2015


Hi guys , after being gone for so long , i'm back with a post about something new . It is the arrival of my newborn ! It was the 4th of april & I was resting at home as usual while my husband go to work . But i have already felt a little contraction in my sleep that morning which felt just like menses cramp . So it was an on & off thing for the whole day . My mucus plug came off at about mid afternoon & i panicked . The first thing i did was to call my husband then call a family member . Then i took a shower & i was sent to KKH . Went to do some registration at the delivery suite then admitted to my ward to wait for the water bag to burst . The contraction got worse during the wait until i couldnt take it anymore that i had to request to go to the labor ward where pain relieve will be given there . I tried taking laughing gas but it didnt work & i only realize that i have been using it wrong until i took epidural . The contraction was so bad that each time it contracts , i would shiver & have to grab onto something . But right after the epidural took place , i dont feel a single pain anymore . The entire of my lower body is numbed . & we just have to wait for me to be fully dilated & as well as for my water bag to burst . I started delivering in the afternoon at about 1pm . Took me an hour to give birth to my big boy . Doctor said he is too big for my size & i had a hard time getting him out . So the doctor had to use the vacuum method to help me with delivering . But my son's heart beat was decreasing as i took too long to get him out . Doctor said that we'll try vacuuming one last time if not we're gonna have to cut you open . C-Section was a big no for me & i dont want it so i gave it my all . BLOOOP ~


As you can see , his head is kinda long due to the vacuuming but it will subside after a few days . & this boy weigh 3.02kg . Oh my .. for a petite girl ? Anyway . after he's out , i was so exhausted that i just dont wanna do anything . They just put him on top of me & clean his body . Then they removed the placenta & do the sewing . After the epidural wear off i swear its damn uncomfortable . I was very severely swollen & it took me about a month to recover from the wound . But time past quickly . In a blink of an eye he is already 5 weeks old . I gotta admit it aint easy being a mum . You sacrifice everything . Your freedom , body , sleep , time , patience , just everything . Why body ? Because women go through bodily changes during pregnancy & even after pregnancy . Stretch marks here & there , flabby tummy after birth , backaches due to epidural etc . But when you look at the smile on his face , everything is worthwhile . Lets let the photos do the talking from now ...


When he was just an hour old . Pardon my shag & bloated face .






For more frequent updates of his photos , follow me on instagram @isabelnzy


Its a boy charm from hubby


Mother & Son charm from hubby as my first mother's day gift


Golden Jubilee Baby


Pampered once again by hubby with this Hello Kitty EZ link charm


Gotten myself a new kate spade wallet

No comments: