Big NameText

Isabel Ng

Isabel Precioso Bio

♥ Isabel is th name.
Febuary Baby. Nineteen
Proud to be a Pisces.
Mummy of Lucian Ang

- If i die young, send me away with words of a love song -

I enjoy sharing my everyday life to everyone by blogging ever since 2007 . I am married to a very capable man who works hard for our future . Feel free to leave me a tag on my tagbox if you have any questions or probably anything you would like me to blog about .

Special note : Vanessa have al
ways been there for me since 2009 . Going through thick & thin together . She's th only girl who knows everything i went through & she knows me th best . I appreciate having her in my life & i would never want to lose her . (: Girl , i want to thank you for everything you've done for me .

Twitter : twitter.com/_isabelnzy | Instagram : isabelnzy | Facebook : facebook.com/mylastvalentine

Shoutbox

Friday, August 5, 2016

Its been a really long absence . Probably a little more than a year . Anyway its the 5th today & i would like to wish my lovely son a happy 1 year 4 months old ! I am so thankful to have you existing in my life . You bring light to everybody & you changed me into a whole new person . I love how easily you can smile at even the slightest thing . Its great that you're cheerful but at times you have a very bad temper which you probably got from me hahahaha . So many things have happened within the 1 year when i have stopped blogging as frequently . I have cut my hair shorter , pretty much getting used to it . But i do miss having really long hair but come to think of it , i have no idea how did i survive with such hot weather in singapore . I do plan of letting it grow back to how it was . 

Around May of 2016 , i was working for a company called Valiram , its a luxury line & i was working in Michael Kors . For only about 3 months . I was posted to changi airport terminal 2 departure . It was a great experience . We meet different kinds of customers from different country . Some are really nice & friendly whereas some are not quite there . Learnt alot of new stuffs about luxury brand . I actually enjoy working there but its a pity that the benefits in the company is not quite beneficial . Therefore i left after 3 months . Furthermore , working in the airport shift is really tiring as you have 2 different shifts . 1st shift is the morning shift which means you have to open your store at 6am in the morning & end work at 3;45pm in the afternoon . As for the morning shift you get to take the company's transport to bring you to work as there wont be any public transport that early . Which also means i have to get up at some holy timing . So i usually wake up at about 3:30am to take a shower & do my make up . The company's transport will usually come & pick me at my place at about 4:30am . Would reach airport at about 5am . So i have a spare 1 hour & i would usually go for my breakfast first then head to the store for opening . As for the night shift , we start work at 3:15pm in the afternoon & end work at 1am in the midnight . In this way , we would have transport taking us home . So either way regardless of which shift we are in , we still get a one way transport . Pretty good right ? But the tricky part is when you got used to morning shift & then you have to jump to a night shift after your off day is fucking your body clock up . 

After i left Michael Kors , i went to Sunglass Hut to give it a try . This time its at changi airport terminal 1 . Haha initially i was hoping to get into the Sunglass Hut at terminal 2 . Plainly because the sales there is very good & they could draw at least a 3-4k monthly . But its too bad that terminal 2 has no shortage of staff whereas terminal 1 needs staff . I thought it wouldnt be that bad for terminal 1 though . I wont get a 3-4k but maybe at least a 2k . But when i started working there , its even worst that i thought . The sales is really bad & i doubt i would get at least a 2k with a basic that low . In addition , we only get 1 off day per week & the working hour isnt fixed . Sometimes you have to work for 9 hours & sometimes 11 hours or so . For any extra hours that you worked it will be accumulated into an off day for you which they call it an Replacement Off . So that becomes 2 days off per week . But they would actually remove your replacement off if they need you back . Which i kinda dont like . I mean if the sales there is as good as it is in terminal 2 , i wouldnt mind . But the sales isnt that good & the working hours is unpredictable & my replacement off might be removed anytime . Although its kind of relaxing to work there because you dont have to clock in & out when you go to work or leave for work . So it doesnt quite matter to them if you came in late for a few minutes . Whats more is you get to wear jeans & normal t-shirt or whatever you like as long as its black , grey or white . You can choose to wear a covered shoe or an appropriate sandals . You can also choose to put on make up or not . You do not have to tie up your hair if its long . Pretty awesome aint it ? But during my work there some issue cropped up . My son fell sick & i requested to stay at home to look after him . My manager understood & he gave me unpaid leave . Soon after that i fell sick as well . So one day he told me he would remove my schedule & told me to let him know when i settled all my stuff so he could arrange again . After about a day or two he removed me from the group chat that they had for terminal 1 . So i assume that i somehow got fired . I think it has been a week now & he didnt message me or anything . Well , i dont think this is how a manager should handle things . But its alright since i didnt really want to stay there as well .

So now i'm back to square one , sourcing for a new job nearby to my place . Meanwhile i have some quality time at home with my son . Currently waiting for him to recover from his flu & cough . Things are getting better though . For now its just a slight one . Same goes to me . Was planning to bring him out once he have recovered but the thought of 7th month is a no no . Maybe i could but refrain from getting home too late . & i guess thats about all for today's update . I will try to do another update soon . I dont know if anyone still reads my blog but i'll still do it when i can . 






No comments: